Just an update in case there is anyone who still gets on this blog as I haven't done anything with it in some time. The James & Tressie Heileson Family Reunion will be on Saturday, July 17 2010 at Kathy Ipsens home in Malad Idaho. It will start at 12:00 and we will eat at 1:00. The sloppy joes, drinks and chips will be provided. Just bring a salad or a dessert and a blanket or chairs to set on.
If you have any questions and would like to know the directions, send me an email at:
lisastorey1@comcast.net and put reunion for the subject and I will get back with you asap.
I look forward to seeing many of you there. If you already knew about this and haven't let me know whether or not you are coming, please do. We want to make sure that there is enough food for everyone. Thanks.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment